Friday, December 21, 2007

Admiration Of A Better Player Is A Good Thing

I like to think we all seemed to have our heroes and greats in our early years. Growing up in front of a television had us dashing around with a sword or packing a six-shooter at our side. Depending on what we were watching at the time, whether it was in front of a television or out on some field watching a football game. We all seemed to mimic someone at one time or another. In our early years finding someone we admired as a Mentor kind of kept the spirit alive in direction and where we are today.
I often wondered back how I caught on to what some people call golf fever. Thinking back I often admired good golfers where I caddied. How I remembered getting excited when I watched a good golfer walk towards the first tee box. Standing there in anticipation of a huge View the rest of this article


No comments: