Sunday, December 30, 2007

Single and Content At 50

Well,I've made it to 50.I'm congratulating myself for coming through a tough childhood,


rebellious teen years and a traumatic marriage.I am the factor of all that and I still


look forward til tomorrow.Being Single now,to


me, is what it's all about. After years of worrying about puntuality,pleasing my husband and kids,I feel I've broke the bonds


of enslavement.Being50 and free,I am now


discovering that men still notice me and I can get dates.However to commit myself to another


marriage at this point,would be like asking me to break my arms and legs.Why would I want to be strapped back to that.This is not to downgrade beautiful relationships,that's just never happened for me,that's all.I am so


sponta View the rest of this article


No comments: