Monday, December 24, 2007

Really Scary Stuff?

With the probable exception of some basic instincts ? or motivation toward self-preservation ? we?ve just flat learned to be afraid of about all the rest of the stuff we?re afraid of. I know, the word ?about? is a cop-out but I?m using it because I?m not really sure where this next mega-fear comes from. Maybe it?s an instinct thing, too. I dunno? The one fear that trips most of us up is ? the FEAR of the UNKNOWN!! It has provided the foundation for some really great movies and TV programs but it has also managed to slap the snot out of most of us at one time or another To start, let?s lump a bunch of this together into the category we?ll simply label as ?The Future? (I think I?m overdoing this capitalization stuff. Sorry?) Most of us have a tendency to spend an inord View the rest of this article


No comments: