Thursday, July 5, 2007

Six Simple Steps to Succeed

Have you ever wondered why some people are very successful and other people continue to struggle? If we have the same training, the same system and the same product, then should not we all have the same level of success? Is it just luck, or do successful people have something that the average person lack? If you have ever wondered or asked these questions, you are not alone. We all want the same thing and that is to succeed or accomplish that which we set out to achieve. This is to live the life of our dreams. When I started my Home Based Business in 2004 I intended on changing my life. I was tired of just getting by, and not having the time to spend with my children or the means to give them the life they deserved. My goal was to quit my job and earn a greater income by working at home and live a life that I designed. It took me longer that I anticipated, but did it! I quit my job exactly one year later and I now earn more, and have a positive influence on more people, than I had ever imagined. This JOURNEY has brought me PROSPERITY in all areas of life. The formula for success is actually very simple. Lets break this down into Six Simple Steps that when followed consistently and with unwavering dedication will lead you to success. Know, Choose, Decide, Triumph, Accept and Impact 1. KNOW where you are going and BELIEVE that you will get there. It is very important that you know where you are going. What are your goals, your dreams and your reason for wanting to succeed? What EXACTLY are you setting out to accomplish? If you are moving through life in a fog, then you will always be lost and never know where you are going. If you don’t BELIEVE that you can achieve your goal, then you will prove yourself right. When I started my business in 2004 I KNEW that I would succeed and I BELIEVED that I could achieve my dream. There was never a doubt in my mind, even when it did not go quite according to plan. I re framed my thinking and continued to move forward towards my goals. 2. CHOOSE the vehicle that will get you there. Now that you know where you are going and believe that you will get there, what are your action steps? What industry, business, tools and team will you use as your vehicle? I learned about the business, the group, the product, and the system so I could drive my vehicle down the road that lead to my goals. As I went around a few corners I learnt that personal development, marketing, leadership, and assisting others to achieve their dreams were also very important skills to have. So I learnt and implemented those too. I stayed open to learning and followed leaders who I respected and who had already achieved what I desired. 3. DECIDE to win. Now is a good time to check in with you. Have you DECIDED to win, or are you just trying? Did you know that when most people sit down to play a board game with their friends or family they don’t play to win the game. If you are playing the game of life to succeed, you better DECIDE to win that game! If you’re just going to give it a “shot”, or “try” it out for a little while, you are setting yourself up to fail. DECIDE to win at everything you play. That’s all that was required. The rest just fell into place. 4. TRIUMPH from Fear. We all have our fears. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of losing respect, fear of what others may say or think about us, fear of …….. You name it and we have it. What splits the successful people from the unsuccessful people is what they decide to do with their fear. You MUST TRIUMPH from your fear! If something is uncomfortable for you to do, then DO what is uncomfortable. If you are feeling nervous, then volunteer for the job. If you “NEVER in 100 years wanted to get up on stage”, then guess what you have to do next! It is in pushing ourselves through and beyond our invisible boundaries that we start to see new doors opening up. New opportunities start to arise, and new ideas begin to flourish. You will find that all of a sudden everything seems easy and the “flow” that you heard about is now happening in your business AND your personal life. Your biggest fears have now become little fears and you are empowered! 5. ACCEPT opportunities by saying Yes. It is at this point that opportunities start knocking on your door, or rather in your email box. You are becoming noticed and recognized for your achievements and as a successful leader. People seek you out and want to work with you. Maybe you’ve had ideas in the past but didn’t know how to implement them. Well now everything is starting to fall into place and you are able to put your ideas into action. People are coming into your life and you are starting to see how they may fit into your plan to assist you in achieving your goals. This is the time to say YES! Say YES to every opportunity that is in alignment with your goals, say YES no matter how much it scares you. Say YES to SUCCESS because it is coming your way! 6. IMPACT others in a positive way. Maybe you have been only thinking of yourself, your family and your personal circle of influence in regards to achieving your goals. If so, now is the time to begin to think bigger! You have proven to yourself, your family, your friends and your business associates that you are winning the game of life. So now take it up to a bigger scale. Impact as many other people as you can in a positive way. THINK BIG and grow your prosperity mindset! Follow your passion, live in integrity, and continually grow yourself as you prosper to the next level. You will find that as you reach each plateau, there is another a little further up that is just waiting for your arrival. Be the leader that your have always admired. Discover what your real purpose in life is. Know, Choose, Decide, Triumph, Accept, Impact

Businesswoman, Friend, Collaborator, and Team player, Annette fulfills her Entrepreneurial Calling by offering a great service that enriches the lives of others. Together with other fellow BraveHeart Community members, her goal is to empower Women to be multi-dimensional success stories and inspiration to others. Be sure to Visit Be a BraveHeart Woman







Article Source: http://www.articlepros.com

No comments: