Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ask Before You Help

Recently a friend of mine submitted an article to me she wrote about helping out in nature.

After reading the article I was so excited about how well it was done and the message it conveyed, that I was inspired to write an article about her. I immediately published her article to my directory as well as the article I wrote about her.

With all the good intentions of helping her I made two major mistakes. First I judged her situation. Over the years she has given selflessly and has received little compensation for her efforts. From what she has told me, people seek her advice but are unwilling to compensate her for it. Many times she has told me she is just so tired of helping others and not having it returned.

Knowing this I set out View the rest of this article


No comments: