Friday, September 21, 2007

Saving thousands of dollars with header graphic templates

We have all been there. Sitting at the computer ready to make a website with no idea how we are going to design the graphics. Especially graphics that will catch our viewers attention and keep them on our page for more then a couple of seconds. It can get really frustrating, believe me. I became so frustrated with hiring freelance designers to create my graphics that I decided to go back to school and study graphic design. I do not advise going that route though. It is very expensive, not to mention time consuming.
Graphic designers demand very high fees for thier services. I was paying from $50 to $200 for one simple header graphic. I would get charged more of course if I wanted a footer, banner, custom logo, etc to go with the header. I finally said enough is en View the rest of this article


No comments: