Friday, September 7, 2007

'The Secret' To Manifesting. . .

"I just got a FREE new car. I was in Missouri the last couple of days to pick it up and I'm now driving through Texas heading home to Monterey Park (California). Texas is soooo beautiful!" Elaine's upbeat voice was a welcome change from Mary's dreary monotone thirteen cellphone minutes ago. The somnambulous crawl of freeway traffic momentarily transported my mind into a remote reverie. I was baffled by the diametric contrast in results produced by these two women who appeared similar on the outside. Both are highly intelligent and spiritual. While Mary complained about having tried everything 'under the sun' yet still couldn't make anything work to get her life together, Elaine, on the other hand, everytime I spoke with her, would recount how happy she is that the View the rest of this article


No comments: