Friday, September 21, 2007

Affiliate Project X - A new way to Affiliate Success...

Chris McNeeney, who wrote the hugely successful Adwords Miracle has provoked a storm of interest with his latest offering, so I thought I'd better have a look and see what all the fuss was about. Having downloaded and printed the ebook, the first thing I did was read it through and then go through it again with highlighter. I'd downloaded it around 8pm and by the time I'd finished it was Midnight, but boy was I excited. It may be small in size but it's huge in content and packed full of excellent tips and techniques for generating a decent income online. First off it's not just another manual about affiliate marketing, there are more than enough of those out there already. Although you may already know some of the techniques such as squeeze pages and building a list, View the rest of this article


No comments: