Saturday, December 1, 2007

How I Cured The Temptation To Binge!

I decided to tackle this subject because until quite recently, it was one of my biggest downfalls. I suspect that it might, and I do repeat the word might, be a problem which affects women more than men.
After all, we do tend to deprive ourselves more than men, and being totally realistic, although men nowadays are much more concerned about their weight and health, they do not take it to extremes as a general rule.
Women are much more susceptible to mood swings, mainly caused by hormone imbalances, and are much much more sensitive in terms of what people think of them. There are many more pressures on them to look good, or to measure up to the latest fashion trend and so on.
What man I ask you would continue to read any magazine that told him that he really View the rest of this article


No comments: