Monday, October 29, 2007

Cheap Air Travel

Cheap air travel should be a degree at some universities, as finding good rates on plane tickets is certainly an art form. I’m not sure that I’ve mastered this art form, but I have certainly developed my cheap air travel skills over the years.

Getting a good deal on a flight can make it that much easier to relax on your vacation, and if you didn’t really want to make the trip it makes it that less painful.

There is one cheap air travel technique that no one seems to know about, or furthermore want to even discuss with me at any length. Hop inside a large cardboard box with a few well-placed air holes and have a buddy send you directly anywhere you want by UPS. This is the cheapest air travel tip I’ve come up with, and it has saved me Okay, View the rest of this article


No comments: