Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where's the Value of Timeshare Is?

As he walked into our little land office in Placerville, California (about sixty miles west of South Lake Tahoe), he said, "I've got the keys to the bank" and proceeded to tell me about this new concept called timesharing. I responded with "Forget it, Jack. It won't work." Jack was persistent, persuasive and before long we were the developers of one of the first timeshare projects in the country (RCI #0078). And so I began what would become a lifetime journey.
Fast forward to several years later after Jack's retirement. Along came Larry who became another close friend and sales associate. During this time the two of us were selling it. I would tell Larry that this was no scam and really had substance. His response was, "Yeah, yeah, sure", but he kept going until i View the rest of this article


No comments: