Sunday, October 21, 2007

Using the Law of Attraction

People often ask me “Ok I’ve seen the secret so how do I make this ‘Law of attraction’ work for me”. I love when people ask me that it’s my favorite subject. The “Law of attraction” is a Universal Law, stating that like attracts like. You hear many people say things like the rich get richer and the poor get pour. Well it’s true! We are all magnets attracting to us the images we hold in our minds.

So what about the people who have been trying to change their direction? The people who are looking at coming out of bad relationships or have problem children, want more money in their lives, are afraid for their health. What about the people who are looking for their soul mate, losing weight or looking for a better job.

These things are View the rest of this article


No comments: