Tuesday, November 13, 2007

drunken master vs drunken soccer fans, and rioters

The Drunken master, defends the Name Drunkensoccer I am sorry to say this but to all of you who use this name “Drunken soccer” to cause riots and trouble at soccer games. I am warning you to stop use my name, especially the name Drunken soccer, because this is the name I use for my famous soccer e-book, and website drunkensoccer.com. I also want you to note that even though I am a Drunken master I have never cause a riot at any soccer game are have I ever cause trouble. That would result in the death of anyone present at these soccer games. I want you to stop using alcohol at these soccer games, because I know for sure that you all blame alcohol for your stupid actions and uses this for an umbrella to hide your bad deeds. And you are disgracing me as a drunken ma View the rest of this article


No comments: