Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How To Avoid Getting Ripped Of By The "Guru's"

How do you know what is a scam designed to get you to cough up your money and what is a legitimate "Business Opportunity" when searching for a workable home business on the net?

There are many "Scams" on the Internet, we all know those emails "Make $2,000,000 in the next 6 months" are scams but it amazes me how many people will be taken in by them.

So how do we protect ourselves from all the rubbish on the net when you just want to make an honest buck?

The key is “Accountability”, if the website has a contact page make sure the email works and is not just an auto responder. I remember when I started out online I joined a program (mention no names!) and had referred about five people, so I logged into my account to find no members under View the rest of this article


No comments: