Friday, November 9, 2007

Your Mechanic Can Be a Valuable Asset When Purchasing A Used Car

Car dealers are not particularly well liked, and knowing as many of them as I do, I can understand why that might be the case. I run an import shop in Florida that specializes in late model luxury imports. I've been in business for quite some time, and I have heard plenty of horror stories from customers regarding other dealerships. In my opinion, I think the majority of car dealerships one will encounter are reputable, by and large. I say "by and large" because some dealers I know use nickel and dime methods to maximize their profits, which I disagree with. Personally, I would rather give the customer a quality auto at a fair price and consequently gain a lifetime customer, but that's a topic for another article. One of the more recent horror stories I heard involve View the rest of this article


No comments: