Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Positive Affirmations

Positive affirmations? Never used ‘em. Not likely to start now.

OK, so I just lied a little bit. (Is that anything like being a little bit pregnant?) I really didn’t mean to. (Hmmm, that comment could be applicable to the pregnant thing too but actually I was referring to my lying.)

I guess the one positive affirmation that I commonly use is not so much a phrase that I repeat or think about periodically throughout the day – it’s more like an answer to a question. The question? “How ya doin’?”

My answer will likely be “Super! And you?” Once in a while it may slip to “Really good!” and occasionally it will pop up to “Fantastic!” but most of the time I cruise through the day at a “super” level. Do I mean View the rest of this article


No comments: