Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Long Lasting Peace in Northern Ireland

Today is certainly a historic day for Northern Ireland as Unionists and Loyalists come together to form a single, local government. Will it work? Everyone is excited and optimistic. I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I don’t think this is going to last. It’s just a matter of time before the Protestants and Catholics start bickering again. That is why I once again reiterate by long held belief that in order for their to be a long lasting peace in Northern Ireland, the region must be ruled by a Jew. And I have just the Jew–my third cousin several continents removed, the very Irish Rosie McGoldberg. I am honored to have Rosie here with me today in our studios.

Murray Trillionaire (MT): Rosie, welcome to our studios.
Rosie McGoldberg (RM): Ch View the rest of this article


No comments: