Friday, August 24, 2007

Qatar Classic Cars

Qatar classic cars, a topic that never have I thought would be researching, or writing about. When I left Qatar seven years ago, there were no signs that there ever would be high demand in the market for classic cars, Qatar specifically and the region in general. A couple of months ago I received an international call at three in the morning. Don’t be very deceived by the timing; the conversation could have waited a couple more hours, however due to miss calculations on the caller’s behalf. By all means, I do not regret waking up to take the call. The subject was of great importance and forced me not to go back to sleep, rather jump right to research. The first thing I heard when I picked up the phone is an old friend saying “how much have you dealt with classi View the rest of this article


No comments: