Friday, August 10, 2007

What a Woman Wants - Her Point of View

I often hear men express exasperation about what a woman wants and how to please her. To many men, a woman is like a complicated piece of equipment that has no operators manual! Not only that, but to a man, women are unpredictable and the rules seem to be constantly changing. If you are anything like most men, you might feel like, what worked yesterday doesn't work today, so what on earth am I supposed to do! Well, fear not, there IS hope and I aim to share it with you! First lets start with a wholehearted endorsement of men. I really like men and think you guys are great and have wonderful things to offer us women. I also wholeheartedly embrace my femininity and I love women and being a woman. And I believe that once we stop believing in the battle of the sexes, tha View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: