Friday, August 17, 2007

HOW TO INVESTIGATE HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

HOW TO INVESTIGATE HOME BASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
If you are reading this post, perhaps you are in a situation similar to mine five and half years ago.
At that time, I worked as a technical recruiter for a company that paid me $28,000 per year. I had three major responsibilities and often felt overworked, overwhelmed and unsupported. I thought the way to solve these challenges was to work harder, network more and to find a better job.
I was wrong. One week after I helped some interns I had hired, I was let go.
A few weeks later, I received an email inviting me to join a traditional MLM company. I listened to a few testimonials, looked at the website and then joined without doing any research or due diligence.
Although I did not accomplish my goals View the rest of this article


No comments: