Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Now ... You Can OWN the Internet ... For Free.

just joined AGLOCOâ„¢ and that is their slogan: 'Own the Internet'.
It is the newest thing on the Internet – an economic network – like a social network only about money instead of just friends.
I joined for three reasons:
I might make a lot of money if this works (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn't.) I use the Internet just as I always have – and still make money. I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.
I checked it out:
The company has real people – mostly Stanford graduate students who seem to be in the forefront these days. They have great privacy – designed by the Internet's first Chief Privacy Officer Ray Ever View the rest of this article


No comments: